This grilled vegetable recipe is DELICIOUS and such a great way to enjoy the summer’s bounty. This recipe is a great way to enjoy a variety of vegetables in their peak and will pair perfectly with virtually any meat.
- 2 medium eggplants
- 1 medium zucchini
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium squash
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 7 large cremini mushrooms
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high.
- Toss together eggplant, zucchini, squash, mushrooms, onion, and 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large bowl until coated.
- Spray a grill pan with cooking spray.
- Lightly brush all vegetables with oil.
- Grill vegetables, in batches, in a single layer until charred and tender, flipping once, about 10 minutes for the eggplant and mushrooms and 8 minutes for the zucchini, squash, and onion.
- Transfer vegetables to a platter, add tomatoes.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, parsley and basil. Season with salt and pepper.