Homemade Gravy Master
Here's a recipe for a homemade Gravy Master that can easily replace the original sauce. This one is my very favorite if I have meat dishes on the menu — I like using it as a glaze or marinade. Try this recipe and let me know if you like it as I do!
- 1 cup sugar
- 100 ml soy sauce
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Chili pepper (as needed)
- Step 1Place the sugar into a heavy bottom pan.
- Step 2Add soy sauce.
- Step 3Add BBQ sauce.
- Step 4If you like a spicy note in your dishes, add some chili pepper.
- Step 5Add chopped garlic.
- Step 6Squeeze about 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Step 7Put it on a low heat and cook until the sugar melts.
- Bon appetit!Your homemade Gravy Master sauce is now done! Use it as a glaze, marinade, or browning. But there are much more uses other than these.
Latest posts by Cindy Becker (see all)
- Looking to Dry Your Mushrooms? Learn How to Dehydrate Mushrooms in Air Fryer in My Guide - October 31, 2022
- Why Do My Mushrooms Smell Like Fish — And What Should They Smell Like? Read on to Find Out - October 18, 2022
- You Can Enjoy Your Leftovers: My Guide on How to Reheat Stuffed Mushrooms - October 18, 2022