Herbalife Strawberry Cheesecake Donuts
Here I am with Herbalife Strawberry Cheesecake Donuts, and these are absolutely incredible. Healthy, high in protein, and very easy to make. Let's get started!
Ingredients for Donuts
- 1/4 cup Herbalife Formula 1 Strawberry Cheesecake Shake Mix
- 1/4 cup Herbalife Vanilla Protein Drink Mix
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
Ingredients for Icing
- 1 scoop Herbalife Formula 1 Strawberry Shake Mix
- 2 scoops Herbalife Vanilla Protein Drink Mix
- 1 tbsp Jell-O Instant Cheesecake Pudding
- Strawberry sprinkles
- Step 1Combine 1/4 cup of Herbalife Formula 1 Strawberry Cheesecake Shake Mix and 1/4 cup of Herbalife Vanilla Protein Drink Mix.
- Step 2Add 1/2 a cup of almond flour.
- Step 3Then you need to add 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Step 4Now add in 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Step 5Crack 2 eggs into the bowl.
- Step 6Add 1/2 a cup of milk.
- Step 7Stir the ingredients together and fill your silicone pan with the batter. Bake at 350 °F for 18 minutes.
- Step 8To make the icing, combine 1 scoop of Herbalife Formula 1 Strawberry Shake Mix and 2 scoops of Herbalife Vanilla Protein Drink Mix.
- Step 9Add in a tablespoon of Jell-O Instant Cheesecake Pudding.
- Step 10Grab some water and start adding it to the mixture. Once you're happy with the consistency, the icing is ready.
- Step 11Take the donuts out of the oven and cool completely.
- Step 12Spread the icing on top of each donut and decorate with strawberry sprinkles.
- Bon appetit!The Herbalife Strawberry Cheesecake Donuts are now done! Enjoy them with a cup of tea, coffee, or milk.
You can mix and match different flavors of Herbalife protein products for this recipe.
Latest posts by Cindy Becker (see all)
- 8 Best Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit Tables for Your Patio, Backyard, Deck or Pool Area - August 2, 2023
- Looking to Dry Your Mushrooms? Learn How to Dehydrate Mushrooms in Air Fryer in My Guide - October 31, 2022
- Why Do My Mushrooms Smell Like Fish — And What Should They Smell Like? Read on to Find Out - October 18, 2022