Grandma Brown's Baked Beans
I remember my mom making Grandma Brown's baked beans when I was just 9. Now, when I'm much older, this simple yet fantastic dish takes me back to my childhood. Come on, let's unpack some memories and cook my mom's version of baked beans.
- 2 cans Grandma Brown's Baked Beans (or any other beans you like)
- 1/4 cup pancake syrup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Bacon (as needed to cover the top)
- Step 1Put the beans in a casserole dish.
- Step 2Add 1/4 cup of pancake syrup.
- Step 3Add 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Step 4Mix well.
- Step 5Top the bean mixture with bacon slices and put it in the preheated oven at 375° F for about 10 minutes or until it starts to bubble.
- Bon appetit!Your Grandma Brown's baked beans are now done! Enjoy it yourself or share with friends and family.
Latest posts by Cindy Becker (see all)
- Looking to Dry Your Mushrooms? Learn How to Dehydrate Mushrooms in Air Fryer in My Guide - October 31, 2022
- Why Do My Mushrooms Smell Like Fish — And What Should They Smell Like? Read on to Find Out - October 18, 2022
- You Can Enjoy Your Leftovers: My Guide on How to Reheat Stuffed Mushrooms - October 18, 2022
2 thoughts on “Grandma Brown’s Baked Beans — Recipe by Cindy”
Whenever I make grandma brown baked beans, I use molasses if I can find it, when I read your recipe I thought well I’ll give that a try.wow what a tasty treat I used a cheap butter flavor syrup.
Thanks for the feedback! Yes, you can have fun with the recipe and customize it depending on your preferences.
Next time I make it, I’ll get molasses and give it a try.