Texas Roadhouse ranch dressing is easy to cook, and that’s how I make it every time!
Texas Roadhouse Ranch Dressing
Hey you all! I am gonna explain how to make the Texas Roadhouse Copycat ranch dressing this time.
- 1 Whisk
- 1 Mason Jar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 packet dry ranch mix
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Step 1Whisk everything together. We like to do a little less mayo so that it doesn't overpower the flavor, and add more cayenne pepper so that it has a bit of a bite to it.
- Step 2Then we just throw it in a mason jar and keep it in the fridge. It's gonna save for about a week (it's usually good up until then).
- Step 3Then we love to eat them with chicken bacon ranch quesadillas so i just get my griddle hot, rub some butter on it, put cheese, chicken, bacon, and then more cheese.
- Bon appetit!And there you go it's absolutely delicious, i hope you all try it.
Be blessed and highly flavored.
Latest posts by Cindy Becker (see all)
- Looking to Dry Your Mushrooms? Learn How to Dehydrate Mushrooms in Air Fryer in My Guide - October 31, 2022
- Why Do My Mushrooms Smell Like Fish — And What Should They Smell Like? Read on to Find Out - October 18, 2022
- You Can Enjoy Your Leftovers: My Guide on How to Reheat Stuffed Mushrooms - October 18, 2022