Here I am with an extraordinary pickle lemonade recipe. You definitely want to try this one. There's nothing better on a hot summer day than a refreshing sip of cold pickle lemonade.If you have all ingredients on hand, a couple of minutes is all you need to make this lemonade.
- 70 ml lemon juice
- 60 ml pickle juice
- 70 ml simple syrup
- 100 ml water
- Pickle slices
- Step 1Pour lemon juice into the cup.
- Step 2Add water.
- Step 3Add pickle juice.
- Step 4Now add simple syrup.
- Step 5Add pickle slices and ice.
- Bon appetit!Your pickle lemonade is now done! Enjoy this unique and refreshing taste.
Latest posts by Cindy Becker (see all)
- 8 Best Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit Tables for Your Patio, Backyard, Deck or Pool Area - August 2, 2023
- Looking to Dry Your Mushrooms? Learn How to Dehydrate Mushrooms in Air Fryer in My Guide - October 31, 2022
- Why Do My Mushrooms Smell Like Fish — And What Should They Smell Like? Read on to Find Out - October 18, 2022