This is what I especially love for breakfast! If you have never heard about donkey balls — these are just crescents that are stuffed with sausage and cream cheese filling. Sounds like nothing special, but they taste like heaven when they're right out of the oven.
- 1 lb sausage
- 2 tbsp diced bell pepper
- 2 tbsp diced red onion
- 2 tbsp diced jalapeno
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp sage powder
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 pkgs crescent rolls
- Step 1Put your sausage on a skillet and cook it halfway through.
- Step 2Add bell pepper, red onion, green onion and jalapeno.
- Step 3Add powdered garlic, onion and sage and cook for another 3 minutes or until done.
- Step 4Add cream cheese and mix it all in.
- Step 5Put the filling on a slice of dough and roll it. You can pinch it so that the filling stays in place while baking.
- Step 6Put your donkey balls in the preheated oven at 350° F and bake for about 20 nimutes or until golden brown.
- Bon appetit!You donkey balls are now done! Enjoy them right out of the oven.
Latest posts by Cindy Becker (see all)
- Lava Rocks Vs. Fire Glass – What Is Better for a Fire Pit? - November 15, 2023
- How to Light a Propane/Gas Fire Pit with a Manual or Electronic Ignition System - November 8, 2023
- How Long Does a Propane Tank Last for a Fire Pit - October 9, 2023